We at Maui Off Road Adventures considers the safety of our guests to be our number one concern.
Please take time to familiarize yourself with the following safety information below.
Please Watch the Video on Safety Below ↓
- No Smoking at anytime throughout the entire tour
- Review and Understand the operation of the vehicle. Ask Questions
- Wear protective clothing, no sandals or open toed shoes.
- Helmets and Eye Protection is mandatory while vehicles are moving.
- Must use seat belt/safety harness while vehicle is moving.
Rules of the Road
- Follow the trail and maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you
- No passing, lagging behind, sling shotting, doughnuts, or driving off of the trail.
- Slow is always better.
- Watch out for any and all animals. Do not approach or antagonize.
- If you have any vehicle trouble, stop and turn off the engine.
- If you get separated from the group, stop and wait. Don’t come looking for us, we will find you.
- This is a guided tour, not a thrill ride.
- This tour is considered a high adventure tour and unless these are followed there is a possibility of flipping your vehicle and sustaining physical injury.
- Be conscientious of others on the tour as everyone has different driving abilities.
- Go slow and be safe! Let’s watch out for each other.
- Steep cliffs alongside the trails
- Unguarded turns with steep drops
- Limited sight areas
- Narrow trail/roads
- Cows, pigs, horses or other wildlife
- Trees and large rocks
- Slippery when wet
- Dusty when dry
- Fire hazard at all times