Before guests are permitted to participate they must answer no to the following:
- Do you feel ill? Have a cold, sore throat, fever, headache, flu-like symptoms?
- Does anyone in your household have any of the above symptoms?
- Have you or a household member been exposed to COVID-19 and currently required by the DOH or primary care physician to quarantine?
- In addition to washing shoes prior to the tour, all guests must wash hands or use hand sanitizer provided.
- All vehicles WILL be sanitized in “high” touch areas (steering wheels, shifters, door handles, seat belt clasps) after every tour.
- All helmets soaked in a bleach-water solution, scrubbed clean, sprayed with disinfectant, stored in an ozonated dehumidifier.
- Guests MUST wear masks at all times.
- One group at a time in the office for check-in.
- Guests must maintain social distancing during safety check-in.
- Guests may bring water flask, bottled water not provided.